RENEW YOUR HOME SWEEPSTAKES Sponsored by BEE Window, INC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF INDIANA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND RESIDING IN THE ELIGIBLE GEOGRAPHIC AREA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Promotional Period: Bee Window, Inc. Home Sweepstakes
- – PERIOD One (the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday, January 30, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, April 30th, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). All Promotion entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, April 30th, 2023. All entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will be accepted and will be held until the following drawing. Winner will be randomly selected on Monday, May 1st, 2023
- – PERIOD Two (the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday, May 1st, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Thursday, August 31st, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). All Promotion entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on Thursday, August 31st, 2023. All entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will be accepted and will be held until following drawing. Winner will be randomly selected on Friday, September 1st, 2023
- – PERIOD Three (the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) Friday, September 1st, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, January 28th 2024 (the “Promotion Period”). All Promotion entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, January 28th 2024. Winner will be randomly selected on Monday, January 29th 2024
- Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered by Bee Window, Inc. (“Bee Window” or “Administrator”) and the sponsor is Bee Window, 115 Shadowlawn Drive, Fishers, In. 46038 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the UNITED STATES currently residing in a zip code/ sales area which houses a Bee Window, and who is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Bee Window and Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit Beewindow.com, or sign up in person, and follow the links and/or instructions to navigate to the sweeps page of the site, and complete the required registrations fields.
- Sweepstakes open to owners of single-family dwellings only. Winners must own the home in which the products are to be installed. Commercial structures are not eligible. Employees of BEE Window Inc., affiliated companies, and advertising or production companies are not eligible. All federal, state, or local regulations apply.
- All prizes guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received. Description: Winner receives $18,000 worth of BEE Window Inc. products. The winner may choose to use the list value of the prize toward the purchase of any BEE Window, Inc. product(s) (windows, siding, enclosures, doors, etc.). Only products of Faerber’s BEE Window Inc. or its subsidiaries will be awarded. No cash or credit will be awarded. If the winner has purchased products of BEE Window, Inc. or its subsidiaries since the entry day, the $18,000 prize may be refunded. Should the order exceed the retail value of $18,000, the winner will be responsible for the list value over the allotted prize amount. All BEE Window products are professionally installed by BEE Window Inc. employees, not sub-contractors, and are backed by warranty.
Total Approximate Retail Value of ALL PRIZES to be won in this promotion is $54,000.
First Prize will be awarded. One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible Entries received between Monday, January 30th, 2023 and Sunday, April 30th, 2023. Prize winner will be selected by random drawing to be held on or about Monday, May 1st, 2023 (“Drawing Date One”).
Second Prize will be awarded. One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible Entries received between Monday January 30th, 2023, and Thursday, August 31st, 2023. Prize winner will be selected by random drawing to be held on or about Friday, September 1st 2023 (“Drawing Date Two”).
Third Prize will be awarded. One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible Entries received between Monday, January 30, 2023, and Sunday, January 28th, 2024. Prize winner will be selected by random drawing to be held on or about Monday, January 29th, 2024 (“Drawing Date Three”).
Approximate Retail Value of ALL PRIZES to be won in this promotion is $54,000
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Customer gives Bee Window Inc. the right to call to verify contest winner’s information, inform winners of future winners and to make them aware of current and future promotions.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.